Hanging out with friends when the setting is just perfect, makes me laugh.
Last October, when Covid made things quite dreary, Min and I randomly decided to go to Jewel Changi Airport. We couldn’t go places — but to our surprise, we could “go places”, as you can see in the pictures. We went to —
- Australia (I’m the one behind):
2. Made friends with a komodo dragon in Indonesia:
3. Here’s a close-up of the beast:
4. Enjoyed “sushi” and hung out with the Blackpink girl group
5. And finally ended our trip on “Jeju Island”:
Taking pictures and clowning around with friends makes me laugh — a lot.